After 10 years of learning and growing partnerships, the Indiana Clear Choices Clean Water is launching a new, improved, and innovative website!
Clear Choices Clean Water is an award-winning national program designed to increase awareness about the choices we each make and the impact they have on our waterways.
The redesigned the site for Indiana now has a with a whole new look and a number of new features:
- A quiz for each pledge campaign
- A “challenge a friend” feature at the end of each pledge
- A searchable database of resources
- An improved Impact Map that aggregates load reductions
- An online store where visitors can purchase Clear Choices resources
- And our favorite new feature… Local Campaigns! This allows citizens or organizations to create short-term local pledge campaigns
Get connected with a tour of the new website and tips for making the most of outreach efforts at one of the upcoming webinars.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, February 2, 10:00-11:00 OR Friday, February 5, 1:00-2:00 pm (EST) for a webinar tour of the new website and tips for how you can make the most of its features in your outreach efforts.